JASMINE BLUES with RICE STARCH SHAMPOO BAR (Fresh & Fluffy Hair)
• Gentle, plastic-free shampoo
• Great for all hair types
• One bar replaces 2-3 bottles
• No SLS or harsh, stripping ingredients
• Cruelty-free & handcrafted with care
Say HELLO to our Shampoo Bars: your new gentle, plastic-free shampoo!
and say Goodbye to harsh, drying Shampoo Formulas.
Our shampoo soap has everything you want in a soothing bar and none of the icky stuff you try to avoid for your hair routine. It creates a luscious lather with fine bubbles that removes all the mess, and leaves your hair soft and clean.
This shampoo is curly-hair friendly and no issues on colour-treated or bleached hair because it does not have SLS or any harsh ingredients.
Jasmine Blues shampoo soap:
- The word ‘Jasmine’ is derived from the Persian word ‘Yasmine’ which is translated into ‘Gift of God’. These scented flowers are native to tropical and subtropical regions of Australasia, Eurasia, and Oceania. Jasmine is also known as the King of Flowers due to its many health benefits.
- Jasmine may be used to lock the moisture in the scalp, keeping the scalp hydrated while preventing hair fall and dandruff.
- It has properties that serves as a perfect natural conditioner for soft and smooth hair.
- Jasmine helps nourish the hair while strengthening the roots. Using Jasmine can ensure a stronger, longer and radiant locks.
- Jasmine aids in fighting off scalp infections.
- Jasmine flower powder may help in promoting healthy hair growth
- Jojoba oil is high in vitamins and fatty acids and can maintain the softness, suppleness and radiance of skin and hair. This oil may stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair too.
- rice starch and rice protein makes hair smoother, detangles hair and makes hair stronger
- Panthenol (AKA Vitamin B5) restores shine and luster in dull hair while improving hair strength, also a natural conditioner
- papaya extract helps to reduce friction between the hair strands. It is especially great for damaged hair by nourishing the scalp and hair, leaving them soft and supple.
- Blue spirulina contains 70 percent proteins, fatty acids, and iron, all of which beneficial for hair growth and fighting dandruff.
Full ingredients list: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Rice Starch, Jojoba Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydrolized Rice Protein, Jasmine Flower Powder, Papaya Extract, D-Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Blue Spirulina, Witch-hazel hydrosol, Sodium Lactate, Liquid Germall Plus preservative, Fragrance oil (parfum), and pure Peppermint essential oil.
Batch Nov 2023
Try a shampoo bar today, save the earth.
Each shampoo bar may lasts longer provided they are well taken care off. As per all natural soaps are, it is best to keep them dry in between use to maintain its usage-life. Commonly known to lasts many washes from 30 to 50 washes, we would need remember that this is very much dependent on many factors and hair types, conditions or usage frequency! Sorry, we are being honest here!
Of course, if you choose to switch to a shampoo bar, you know you will be also helping our Planet, which is always worth paying a little bit extra - Less One More Plastic Bottle From the Ocean!
Shampoo bars are so convenient to carry them in your travel pouch, or gym bag. No spillage to worry about. Do you need think much more?
Give 2 washes, and you may be converted. Let your hair and scalp adjust to the change, and you may see the changes or if you are suitable with it.