GUAVA FRESH with RICE STARCH SHAMPOO BAR (Anti-itch/Anti scalp acne)
• Gentle, plastic-free shampoo
• Great for all hair types
• One bar replaces 2-3 bottles
• No SLS or harsh, stripping ingredients
• Cruelty-free & handcrafted with care
Say HELLO to our Shampoo Bars: your new gentle, plastic-free shampoo!
and say Goodbye to harsh, drying Shampoo Formulas.
Our shampoo soap has everything you want in a soothing bar and none of the icky stuff you try to avoid for your hair routine. It creates a luscious lather with fine bubbles that removes all the mess, and leaves your hair soft and clean.
This shampoo is curly-hair friendly and no issues on colour-treated or bleached hair because it does not have SLS or any harsh ingredients.
Guava Fresh shampoo soap:
- Guava leaves are rich in polyphenols, tannins, flavonoids, carotenoids and other therapeutic plant compounds, guava leaves can greatly help in improving your skin and scalp.
- Contain allergy blocking compounds that may provide relieve in itching and thus promoting healthy hair growth.
- Rich in nutrients, guava leaves may be a natural remedy to hair loss.
- Guava leaves contain an antiseptic that kills acne-causing bacteria. It cleanse and clarifies the scalp effectively.
- guava leaves are rich in nutrients that may help in promoting healthy hair growth (also a good source of ingested supplement). It is also beneficial on skin fighting off acne bacteria or black spots.
- Camellia oil or commonly know as tea seed oil (Tsubaki) is high in antioxidants and fatty acids and acts as an emollient to moisturise and soften hair. It also helps to restore the natural shine of your strands.
- rice starch and rice protein makes hair smoother, detangles hair and makes hair stronger
- Panthenol (AKA Vitamin B5) restores shine and luster in dull hair while improving hair strength, also a natural conditioner
- papaya extract helps to reduce friction between the hair strands. It is especially great for damaged hair by nourishing the scalp and hair, leaving them soft and supple.
Full ingredients list: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Rice Starch, Camellia Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydrolized Rice Protein, Guava Leaf Powder, Papaya Extract, D-Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Witch-hazel hydrosol, Sodium Lactate, Liquid Germall Plus preservative, Fragrance oil (parfum), and pure Rosemary essential oil.
Batch March 2023
Try a shampoo bar today, save the earth.
Each shampoo bar may lasts longer provided they are well taken care off. As per all natural soaps are, it is best to keep them dry in between use to maintain its usage-life. Commonly known to lasts many washes from 30 to 50 washes, we would need remember that this is very much dependent on many factors and hair types, conditions or usage frequency! Sorry, we are being honest here!
Of course, if you choose to switch to a shampoo bar, you know you will be also helping our Planet, which is always worth paying a little bit extra - Less One More Plastic Bottle From the Ocean!
Shampoo bars are so convenient to carry them in your travel pouch, or gym bag. No spillage to worry about. Do you need think much more?
Give 2 washes, and you may be converted. Let your hair and scalp adjust to the change, and you may see the changes or if you are suitable with it.