HIBISCUS FLAME with RICE STARCH SHAMPOO BAR (Hair Growth/Anti-dandruff)
• Gentle, plastic-free shampoo
• Great for all hair types
• One bar replaces 2-3 bottles
• No SLS or harsh, stripping ingredients
• Cruelty-free & handcrafted with care
Say HELLO to our Shampoo Bars: your new gentle, plastic-free shampoo!
and say Goodbye to harsh, drying Shampoo Formulas.
Our shampoo soap has everything you want in a soothing bar and none of the icky stuff you try to avoid for your hair routine. It creates a luscious lather with fine bubbles that removes all the mess, and leaves your hair soft and clean.
This shampoo is curly-hair friendly and no issues on colour-treated or bleached hair because it does not have SLS or any harsh ingredients.
Hibiscus Flame shampoo soap:
- Hibiscus is native to Asia and Egypt, and has always been an integral part of the beauty routines of women over the centuries. This flower is rich in vitamin C, and have antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant properties.
- Its richness in vitamin C can stimulate hair growth, also shown to boost collagen, ensuring hair growth.
- Amino acids in the flower helps nourish the hair while strengthening the roots. Hibiscus may help those with dull, brittle or fragile hair.
- For people with oily hair, these flowers help to unclog pores while ridding scalp of excess sebum. It is also an excellent anti-dandruff product because it will aid blood circulation in the scalp.
- Flattened hair be-gone, and welcome voluminous and healthy thick hair.
- Hibiscus flower powder is rich in vitamin C that may help in promoting healthy hair growth (also a good source of ingested supplement). As a food supplement, hibiscus is appreciated for aiding stomach ache, bacterial infections, acne, cold and others.
- Apricot kernel seed oil is high in vitamins and fatty acids and can maintain the softness, suppleness and radiance of skin and hair. This oil may stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair too.
- rice starch and rice protein makes hair smoother, detangles hair and makes hair stronger
- Panthenol (AKA Vitamin B5) restores shine and luster in dull hair while improving hair strength, also a natural conditioner
- papaya extract helps to reduce friction between the hair strands. It is especially great for damaged hair by nourishing the scalp and hair, leaving them soft and supple.
Full ingredients list: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Rice Starch, Apricot Kernel Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydrolized Rice Protein, Hibiscus Flower Powder, Papaya Extract, D-Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Witch-hazel hydrosol, Sodium Lactate, Liquid Germall Plus preservative, Fragrance oil (parfum), and pure Rosemary essential oil.
Batch May 2023
Try a shampoo bar today, save the earth.
Each shampoo bar may lasts longer provided they are well taken care off. As per all natural soaps are, it is best to keep them dry in between use to maintain its usage-life. Commonly known to lasts many washes from 30 to 50 washes, we would need remember that this is very much dependent on many factors and hair types, conditions or usage frequency! Sorry, we are being honest here!
Of course, if you choose to switch to a shampoo bar, you know you will be also helping our Planet, which is always worth paying a little bit extra - Less One More Plastic Bottle From the Ocean!
Shampoo bars are so convenient to carry them in your travel pouch, or gym bag. No spillage to worry about. Do you need think much more?
Give 2 washes, and you may be converted. Let your hair and scalp adjust to the change, and you may see the changes or if you are suitable with it.