PEGAGA MORINGA with RICE STARCH SHAMPOO BAR (All Hair Types))
• Gentle, plastic-free shampoo
• Great for all hair types
• One bar replaces 2-3 bottles
• No SLS or harsh, stripping ingredients
• Cruelty-free & handcrafted with care
Say HELLO to our Shampoo Bars: your new gentle, plastic-free shampoo!
and say Goodbye to harsh, drying Shampoo Formulas.
Our shampoo soap has everything you want in a soothing bar and none of the icky stuff you try to avoid for your hair routine. It creates a luscious lather with fine bubbles that removes all the mess, and leaves your hair soft and clean.
This shampoo is curly-hair friendly and no issues on colour-treated or bleached hair because it does not have SLS or any other harsh ingredients.
Pegaga (also well known as Centella Asiatica or Gotu Kola) may be well known to Give The Hair of Your Dreams. This herb is popular whether taken internally or application.
Our shampoo soap with Pegaga:
- pegaga benefits hair by solving various scalp and hair problems like itching, dandruff, hair fall etc. A compound in Gotu Kola, Asiatic Acid, is one of the active ingredients in this plant.
- helps to mend broken strands and strengthen old and new hair strands. .
- nutrients from the Pegaga help to regulate sebum production and soothe the scalp, leaving hair stronger and promotes hair growth
- In Ayurvedic medicine pegaga is used as a ingredient to heal wounds and more or less important injuries. This in many ways will help in scalp inflammation issues like acne or itching.
- antioxidant benefits of Centella asiatica for the hair protect it from harmful effects of UV rays.
- rice starch and rice protein makes hair smoother, detangles hair and makes hair stronger
- Centella asiatica or Gotu Kola is high in nutrients that may stimulate the growth of thicker & stronger hair and maintain shine. Also a medicinal herb that aids in skin repair and scalp inflammation due to its high antioxidant and anti-fungal properties.
- Moringa powder is included in our soap due its anti-inflammatory benefits, natural healing properties of amino acids, biotin and vitamins for stronger, healthier hair.
- Panthenol (AKA Vitamin B5) restores shine and luster in dull hair while improving hair strength, also a natural conditioner
- papaya extract helps to reduce friction between the hair strands. It is especially great for damaged hair by nourishing the scalp and hair, leaving them soft and supple.
- Bergamot and Cedarwood essential oils
Full ingredients list: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Rice Starch, Camellia Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydrolized Rice Protein, Pegaga Powder, Papaya Extract, D-Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Moringa Powder, Tea Tree Hydrrosol, Sodium Lactate, Liquid Germall Plus preservative, and pure Bergamot and Cedarwood essential oil with Fragrance oil (parfum).
Batch June 2023
Try a shampoo bar today, save the earth.
Each shampoo bar may lasts longer provided they are well taken care off. As per all natural soaps are, it is best to keep them dry in between use to maintain its usage-life. Commonly known to lasts many washes from 30 to 50 washes, we would need remember that this is very much dependent on many factors and hair types, conditions or usage frequency! Sorry, we are being honest here!
Of course, if you choose to switch to a shampoo bar, you know you will be also helping our Planet, which is always worth paying a little bit extra - Less One More Plastic Bottle From the Ocean!
Shampoo bars are so convenient to carry them in your travel pouch, or gym bag. No spillage to worry about. Do you need think much more?
Give 2 washes, and you may be converted. Let your hair and scalp adjust to the change, and you may see the changes or if you are suitable with it.