SWEET PANDAN SEA SALT BRINE SOAP for Face & Body
Pandan leaf soap offers several potential benefits for your skin. Here are a few:
1. Natural fragrance: Pandan leaves have a distinct and pleasant aroma that can provide a refreshing and calming effect during your skincare routine.
2. Antioxidant properties: Pandan leaves are rich in antioxidants, which can help protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals and environmental stressors.
3. Anti-inflammatory: Pandan leaves contain compounds that possess anti-inflammatory properties. Using pandan leaf soap may help soothe irritated skin and reduce redness or inflammation.
4. Skin nourishment: Pandan leaves are known to contain vitamins and minerals that can nourish and revitalize the skin, promoting a healthy and vibrant complexion.
Why is honey added to soaps?
Many benefits are found in honey, and it is a natural humectant. It will keep anything added with honey naturally moist and soft. Its properties naturally absorbs moisture from the air.
- Honey is anti-microbial, and will keep certain bacteria from growing.
- Honey is high in antioxidants. It will keep skin clean, clear & protect it from sun damage.
- Honey is amazing on dry, damaged or acne-prone skin because of its humectant nature
Combined with rich olive oil, sea salt and Pandan leaf powder, pure essential oils and gentle Kaolin clay, this is a soap good enough for everyday use for your face & body. With these ingredients, this soap is very suitable for eczema skin, dry, troubled acne or sensitive skin types.
Feel the remarkable difference in your skin health while using whole ingredients for your daily personal care. Our cold-processed soaps are hand made in small batches. Made from fresh, natural, sustainable and good ingredients, they do not contain any synthetic dyes, fragrances, preservatives or filler ingredients.
We are dedicated to keeping our natural products SLS-free (sodium laurel sulfate), paraben and phthalate free.
Characteristics: Saponified* oils of olive oil pomace, coconut, aloe butter, Shea butter and castor oil. **Sodium Hydroxide (lye). Added healing properties of Sea Buckthorn oil, pandan leaf powder, Kaolin clay & sea salt for detoxification, pure Honey and soothing blend of Plant Therapy Immune Aid essential oil, Cedarwood essential oil.
*Saponification is a process that involves the conversion of fat, oil, or lipid, into soap by the action of heat in the presence of aqueous alkali (i.e. sodium hydroxide - NaOH).
**none remains after saponifying into soap & oil
Plant Therapy Immune Aid blend: Frankincense, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Lemon, Eucalyptus and Orange.
BATCH CURED DATE: 26 July 2023