BUG-BEE-GONE Balm with Citronella & Clove Oil
BUG-BEE-GONE (Weight: 15 Grams)
Using natural oils and essential oils blend, the balm stick is a natural bug repellent product which includes a formula of aloe vera butter, citronella essential oil, eucalyptus, clove and lavender essential oils.
Apricot Kernel Oil | Avocado Oil | Tamanu Oil | Aloe butter | Jojoba Oil | Pure Essential Oils of Citronella, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Scot Pine, Lavender & Clove.
- Keep insects and bugs away naturally!
- Moisturising base of mango butter and shea butter with avocado and apricot kernel oil that soothes and softens skin.
- Tamanu oil has been traditionally used for wound healing and skin conditions like cuts, scrapes, burns, and acne. It contains antimicrobial properties that may help prevent infections. The oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help soothe and reduce redness in inflamed or irritated skin.
- Tea tree oil is anti-microbial and can soothe red, itchy, inflamed skin associated with ailments like acne, burns, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, and rashes among others.
- Soothing effects of lavender, peppermint and eucalyptus from itchiness and inflammation.
- A safe botanical alternative to chemical derived bug repellents.
- Slip the handy natural insect repellent mini tin into your pocket or backpack.
- Packaged in eco-friendly, recyclable aluminium tin.
- No Plastic!
- Safe for kids*.
*For small children or those with sensitive skin it is recommended that you do a patch test before using and if you have any questions, check with your health care provider.
**If you are pregnant, please discuss the use of any product with your health care provider
***Avoid contact with eyes--in case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water.
Aloe butter, Cetyl alcohol, Cetearyl alcohol, Avocado oil, Apricot kernel oil, pure natural honey, BTMS-50, Candellila wax, Colloidal oatmeal, Tapioca starch, Jojoba oil, Kaolin clay, Bentonite clay, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) oil, Pure essential blend of Citronella, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Scot Pine and Clove.