PINEAPPLE TURMERIC with RICE STARCH SHAMPOO BAR (Hair loss/ Cleansing)
• Gentle, plastic-free shampoo
• Great for all hair types
• One bar replaces 2-3 bottles
• No SLS or harsh, stripping ingredients
• Cruelty-free & handcrafted with care
Say HELLO to our Shampoo Bars: your new gentle, plastic-free shampoo!
and say Goodbye to harsh, drying Shampoo Formulas.
Our shampoo soap has everything you want in a soothing bar and none of the icky stuff you try to avoid for your hair routine. It creates a luscious lather with fine bubbles that removes all the mess, and leaves your hair soft and clean.
This shampoo is curly-hair friendly and no issues on colour-treated or bleached hair because it does not have SLS or any harsh ingredients.
Pineapple Turmeric Crush shampoo soap:
- Pineapple contains a high amount of vitamin C, which is a powerful anti-oxidant that may help in treating hair loss, and fights of free radicals.
- Nutrients and minerals in pineapple may provide a boost of nourishment to the hair follicles, and aid healthy hair growth.
- Product build up, dirt and impurities can cause dry, flaky and itchy scalp issues. Bromelain in pineapple juice may help to gently exfoliate the scalp and at the same time cleansing effectively. So a little shampoo from this bar is already very effective.
- Turmeric is invigorating and makes for a wonderful gentle cleanser for the hair and scalp.
- pineapple juice powder gently cleanses while nourishes with essential vitamin/minerals, and aiding skin inflammation, anti-dandruff.
- Turmeric can reduce hair loss, improves hairs health and reduce loss through breakage.
- Turmeric revitalises the scalp and makes way for healthy hair to grow.
- avocado oil is great for replenishing moisture and nourish any dryness and irritation on our crown; boost shine.
- rice starch and rice protein makes hair smoother, detangles hair and makes hair stronger
- Panthenol (AKA Vitamin B5) restores shine and luster in dull hair while improving hair strength, also a natural conditioner
- papaya extract helps to reduce friction between the hair strands. It is especially great for damaged hair by nourishing the scalp and hair, leaving them soft and supple.
Full ingredients list: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Rice Starch, Avocado Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydrolized Rice Protein, Pineapple Powder, Turmeric Powder, Papaya Extract, D-Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Witch-hazel hydrosol, Sodium Lactate, Liquid Germall Plus preservative, Fragrance oil (parfum), and pure eucalyptus essential oil.
Batch November 2023
Try a shampoo bar today, save the earth.
Each shampoo bar may lasts longer provided they are well taken care off. As per all natural soaps are, it is best to keep them dry in between use to maintain its usage-life. Commonly known to lasts many washes from 30 to 50 washes, we would need remember that this is very much dependent on many factors and hair types, conditions or usage frequency! Sorry, we are being honest here!
Of course, if you choose to switch to a shampoo bar, you know you will be also helping our Planet, which is always worth paying a little bit extra - Less One More Plastic Bottle From the Ocean!
Shampoo bars are so convenient to carry them in your travel pouch, or gym bag. No spillage to worry about. Do you need think much more?
Give 2 washes, and you may be converted. Let your hair and scalp adjust to the change, and you may see the changes or if you are suitable with it.