HIBISCUS HONEY SOAP for Face & Body
Hibiscus floral soap offers several potential benefits for your skin.
1. Nourishment: Hibiscus is rich in antioxidants and vitamins A and C.
2. Exfoliation: The natural acids present in hibiscus can gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells.
3. Moisturization: Hibiscus soap often contains hydrating ingredients that can help moisturize and soothe the skin.
4. Brightening: Hibiscus has natural skin-brightening properties.
5. Anti-inflammatory: Hibiscus contains anti-inflammatory compounds that can help reduce redness, inflammation, and irritation.
Why is honey added to soaps?
Many benefits are found in honey, and it is a natural humectant. It will keep anything added with honey naturally moist and soft. Its properties naturally absorbs moisture from the air.
- Honey is anti-microbial, and will keep certain bacteria from growing.
- Honey is high in antioxidants. It will keep skin clean, clear & protect it from sun damage.
- Honey is amazing on dry, damaged or acne-prone skin because of its humectant nature
Combined with moisturising avocado oil, sea salt and hibiscus floral powder, pure essential oils and cleansing Bentonite clay, this is a soap good enough for everyday use for your face & body. With these ingredients, this soap is very suitable for eczema skin, dry, troubled acne or sensitive skin types.
Feel the remarkable difference in your skin health while using whole ingredients for your daily personal care. Our cold-processed soaps are hand made in small batches. Made from fresh, natural, sustainable and good ingredients, they do not contain any synthetic dyes, fragrances, preservatives or filler ingredients.
We are dedicated to keeping our natural products SLS-free (sodium laurel sulfate), paraben and phthalate free.
Characteristics: Saponified* oils of palm oil, avocado, coconut, sweet almond, and castor oil. **Sodium Hydroxide (lye). Added healing properties of Sea Buckthorn oil, hibiscus flower powder, Kaolin clay & sea salt for detoxification, pure Honey and soothing blend of Plant Therapy Sensual essential oil, Palmarosa, Rosemary and Patchouli essential oil.
*Saponification is a process that involves the conversion of fat, oil, or lipid, into soap by the action of heat in the presence of aqueous alkali (i.e. sodium hydroxide - NaOH).
**none remains after saponifying into soap & oil
Plant Therapy Sensual blend, Palmarosa, Rosemary, Patchouli essential oils.
BATCH CURED DATE: 22 July 2023